1. Dear Guest, Selamat datang ke forum Cycling-Id.com. Silahkan membaca artikel New Members Guide untuk kenyamanan bersama.
  2. Jersey CID V7.1 dan V7.3 telah dipesan. Untuk update terakhir KLIK SINI desain 4

Hallo here

Discussion in 'English Language Forum' started by 0600661160, Jan 5, 2013.

1. mt

mt Pensiun Dulu

As usual, Hotel mandarin @ 5.30

Some expats are meeting in front of Ratu Plaza / Pizza Man 5.45 AM

2. 0600661160

0600661160 Active Member

Are you riding as well. Is that ambitious ride or normal ride

3. niki pense

niki pense Member

omg, where abouts do you live om mt? you start off riding from 5:30 in the morning?? :eek:

4. dxtr

dxtr Peternak Sepeda

wkwkwk, normal for them, ambitious for me :D

its a normal thing, i wake up in 5 and started walk or cycling in 5:30 too, in every work day

5. 0600661160

0600661160 Active Member

zeg, 5 in the morning. I never make it that time. Always late, because always late always adrenaline pumping..
    Hahaha...

6. niki pense

niki pense Member

gotta give you a credit tho, not many people would sacrifice their bed time for cycling at that time..:D

7. mt

mt Pensiun Dulu

Usually Saturdays are more relaxed since it's usually a day for endurance riding. Peloton speed around 40 kph, which should be manageable if you can do 35kph solo.

8. mt

mt Pensiun Dulu

In Jakarta 5am is normal since traffic gets really bad around 7am.

9. niki pense

niki pense Member

it's been raining for days here in jakarta, i never get a chance to really pedaling/riding/enjoying my bike.. how do you guys doing in this rainy season?

10. dxtr

dxtr Peternak Sepeda

yups, got a wet surface almost everyday, and this weekend its more hardcore for me, coz its time to xc

sticky mud, stone and loose surface in 10 km route was really amazing. still sleep like a stone after do that :D

anyway if i facing a rain in the morning usually i change a plan from cycling to walking in the park around 3-4 laps

or if you ask to om mt, maybe he will said its time to sufferfesttttt, hahahahha :D

11. niki pense

niki pense Member

i used to love the atmosphere while raining, but now, that is all gone! all gone!:chainsaw:

12. mt

mt Pensiun Dulu

Actually in the morning the rain tend to be few and light. The training on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday are still quite regular.

13. niki pense

niki pense Member

yeah in the morning. i quite struggle to wake up that early like you do every single day...:cool:

gotta sleep early in the night tho..but its just hard to do..:sob:

14. 0600661160

0600661160 Active Member

wow are you thinking of something? Or you had a sleep order symtoms?

15. niki pense

niki pense Member

no i haven't got any sleeping problems so far, but i keep on switch off the alarm every time it sounds..:p

16. mt

mt Pensiun Dulu

It's just a matter of habits.

17. 0600661160

0600661160 Active Member

Seems someone had a bad habbits here...
    Hahaha... Take easy just make a motivation list just like. I want to ride every day 10km. Maybe you will get motivated or when your alarm start to snooze just pop up a text I want to beat some one in roadbike training.
    Just simple motivation

18. andytio

andytio Fat Cyclist

I really miss waking up at 4.30 in the morning, riding at monas at 5.30 and done by 6.30 ...... time seems to move a lot slower here.

19. dxtr

dxtr Peternak Sepeda

theres someone wake up more early here :)

btw om niki pense, you need some motivation to do that. for example, motivation for me to wake up at 5 am almost everyday was a healthy mind, body and soul

i work in a stressful place, so i need a time and way to release my stress in a good way, and sports everday is the answer right now :)

andytio likes this.
  20. mt

mt Pensiun Dulu

Wouldn't mind moving to a place where time moves slower. Jakarta's pace is a tad too quick.

andytio likes this.